Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Showers Mixed Media Collage

mflaum_canvas_peekI have such a treat for you today!!!  The very talented May Flaum has a tutorial for us to share. 

imgHere’s what May says about herself on her blog.

“Who am I? I'm just me. A mom of 2 girls and the wife of a firefighter who likes to jump into things with both feet. I'm a purple, vintage, damask, and happily ever after book loving kind of girl.

As far as my artistic life, I don't believe in a lot of rules or regulations. I teach classes, I've written a book, and done a lot of designing for a number of companies. I've enjoyed every minute and I look forward to where I'll head next in the scrapbook industry... “

Now, you’re probably wondering what May is sharing with us, huh?

mflaum_canvas1This beautiful mixed media collage.  In the video, she shows techniques and procedures that she uses for her collage.

Mary is on the design team for Scarlet Lime and the tutorial is on the Scarlet Lime blog.  Head on over there to learn how May made this collage!!!

 

AmeriCares_logoOne other thing, do you live in the San Diego area?  We have some tickets for the Del Mar Scrapbook Expo.  All you need to do to get one is donate $5.00 to the AmeriCares Japan Relief Fund.  The tickets normally sell for $7.00 so not only do you help the people in need but you also save $2.00!!!  Click here for more information and to donate. 

No comments: