Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lily Pad Cards Tutorial Winners



It's T-I-M-E to announce some winners!

So happy you all enjoyed the beautiful tutorial from Lily Pad Cards.  I actually missed my chance to meet them at CHA Chicago....wouldn't it have been fun to see a pic of me with them at the Charity Wings booth?! 

However, I know that Charity Wings was so happy to meet them - and we are ever so grateful for their generous giveaways this week.  Plural giveaways!  Sooo cool!

Using random.org....this week's tutorial winners are:
  1. LadyBird
  2. Lynette Evans
  3. Chris
  4. BreAnn
  5. H Barnes

Can you believe that Elena and I both didn't even come up in the random generation of winners despite our comments of encouragement!  
Congratulations to our winners!  

Please email your contact information to nubia@charitywings.org so that we can pass it along to Lily Pad Cards.

Please let us know how you choose to use the InLinkz application on your blogs as many of your fellow readers will surely play along!

No comments: