|Ocean Sun by Lisa Fulmer|
Make one and get one back!
Artist trading cards are fun to make, swap and collect.
You can use any foundation, surfaces, mediums, styles, materials, imagery, techniques...whatever you love to create with.
The only rule is that an ATC must be 2.5"x3.5" in size.
The theme for this ATC swap is texture.
Use some kind of textural element in your card - it could be a texture medium blended with paint, textured papers or fabrics, embossing, dimensional layers...just get creative and have fun!
The deadline to submit your ATC for this swap is July 2, 2013.
Here's how to participate:
- Make one ATC that reflects your take on the theme. Sign the back with your full name (legibly) and date. Feel free to add your blog or website address too.
- Wrap your ATC so it's protected and place it in a mailing envelope with your return address legible.
- Mail your ATC to arrive before the deadline to me, your swap host: Lisa Liza Lou, PO Box 56, Concord CA 94522. I will keep all of your mailing addresses private.
- Include additional stamps (US only) inside the envelope in the same amount as it cost to mail your ATC to me. This will cover the cost of sending your ATC on to another participant. Do not enclose cash or check. I will provide return envelopes.
- International participants - do not include stamps (the US post office won't process outbound mail with int'l postage). Instead, include your PayPal email with your ATC and I will send you a money request to reimburse me for the postage to forward your ATC.
- I will photograph each ATC before randomly swapping them with each other and mailing one back out to each participant. The photos and participants' names (linked if you provide your blog/site URL) will be posted on the Charity Wings blog.
- Participants can opt to make two ATCs and get two back. I will swap and mail out by July 6, 2013.
Leave a comment on this post if you plan to participate! Feel free to post any questions as well, and we will reply to you here on the blog.