'Tis the season - join us for a handmade holiday ornament swap! Make two ornaments - one to swap and one to donate to the Charity Wings auction tree.
1. Leave a comment here by 10/15/13 saying you want to join. If you don't use Google or another blogger identity to post your comment, be sure to include your email address. If you're outside the US, tell us your country and we'll do our best to hook you up with a swapper in the same area.
2. Later this month, we will gather your emails and privately request your mailing address, then we'll randomly generate a swap partner for you and email you both with your addresses.
3. Now get your holiday craft on! Have fun making two cute-n-creative ornaments - they can be the same or different. Add a little removable tag with your name and blog URL if you like.
4. Mail one ornament to your partner and mail one to us, no later than 11/18/13: Charity Wings Art Center - 287 Industrial Street, San Marcos CA 92078
5. We'll decorate a tree with all your ornaments to display in the Art Center for a week or two, then in early December we'll auction off the whole tree to raise funds for our worthy causes!
Tell your friends - share this post - all are welcome!